A couple weeks ago my visiting teaching companion brought us a plate of lemon cookies. We each ate one, put the plate on the counter in the kitchen and then went to sit in the family room on the sectional (we sat on the side of the sectional where we couldn't see the kitchen). I heard T running around, and somewhat suspected he might be getting into the cookies, but on top of being pregnant, I had woken up with pink eye and a cold and was so tired I didn't really care. After awhile T ran up to Ry and I and said urgently, "Can somebody PLEASE put the cookies up where I can't reach them?!"
Bless his heart, he had eaten all but one and he just couldn't stop himself. We had a hard time concealing our laughter at our sweet little boy who was trying and failing to control himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment