The boys' school had a mothers day breakfast that happened to be on my birthday. The boys made the sweetest gifts for me, handprints,flowers, potholders and cute pictures of them.
Watching Ri get up and sing the songs he had learned in his class was such a treat! As recently as the Christmas program he didn't really sing with the other kids on stage, but for the breakfast and at church today he sang all the words. He has been so excited about his songs that he has been singing them for weeks and he sang them for me again before going to bed tonight. If I think of it tomorrow I will have to film him!
This morning Ry and the boys brought me cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs with flowers. Ri chose blue and T white and yellow daffodils (so I have a BYU colored bouquet!). They came home from church with more sweet crafts for me - including the crown that Ry took a pictue of! Ry made us dinner and let me take a nap. It just really was another lovely day.
No comments:
Post a Comment