December 22, 2009
Ri and T doing chores
We took pictures of Ri and T doing their chores and I made posters for each of them to help remind them of their jobs. The plus side is T doesn't fight too much about the doing the stuff that is on his poster. The only problem is everytime we ask T to do something that isn't on his poster he points to it and says,"but that isn't one of my jobs." I guess I should have seen that one coming :) T has 3 jobs because he is 3 years old, R has 5 because he is 5 years old. T puts plates on the table, puts soap in the dishwasher and makes his bed. Ri is supposed to sweep the kitchen, make his bed, switch wet laundry to the dryer, pick up 20 toys and use the swiffer on the living room. Here are the pictures:






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment